Here is a map to our location:
View Larger Map
To Schedule an Appointment for Laser Tattoo Removal, please fill out the short form on the right and we will get right back with you.
Dr. Joe Johnson Biography
Education and Training
- Family physician in Sparks, Nevada, 1996-present. Started Sierra Nevada Family Medicine, Sierra Nevada Cosmetic Laser Center and Sierra Nevada Wellness Center.
- Family physician and Chief of Family Practice Clinic at Fairchild AFB, 1992-96 Achieved rank of Major.
- Travis AFB Residency Family Medicine, 1989-1992
- Graduated from University of Nevada School of Medicine M.D., 1989
- Graduated from Brigham Young University B.S., 1985
- Mission for Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – Zurich, Switzerland, 1981-83 (German-speaking)
- Valedictorian – Reed High School, 1979
- Former Chief of Family Medicine at Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Former Member of Board of Directors at Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Former Member of Board of Directors, Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Nevada School of Medicine, 1996-present
- Volunteer training for P.A., N.P., and medical students
- Born Sparks, Nevada, 1961
- Eagle Scout, 1976
- Married for 25 years, 6 children and 1 grandchild
- Have served in a variety of voluntary leadership positions for my church
- Enjoy bike riding, water skiing, the Oakland As, and backpacking